Friday, April 20, 2012

Canvas wall hanging...

I mod podged, painted, sprayed, dabbed, 
stamped & glued 
and
 this is what I ended up with...


The pink rose is from Wild Orchids,
the cream rosebuds & leaves are from Iamroses,
and 
the rose cameo came from my BOLB Heather!


Flatback pearls off to the left are also from Heather...I believe she gets them from 
Pro31 Design.

The pretty bird is from Wild Orchids. 

Not sure where the pearly crochet ribbon came from, 
I've had it forever!


Here is a shot of the side.
I stamped on all sides.


The lace on the bottom is also from Wild Orchids.

I'm looking forward to putting a hole in the wall for this one! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! You have the best lace trims :0) The cameo and flatback pearls look sweet!! Love the flowers and the texture of the burlap behind the cameo...sweet! Beautiful :0)
hugs from your BOLB :0)

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is beautiful. I love all the details you have used. Just wonderful. joann sassy raggedy