Friday, November 18, 2011

So cute!

I know why they make puppies so cute!


Such a precious face, right?


How cute are they all laying there on the couch together?


And why they make them so cute?

This is what I woke up to this morning.....


Destroyed!


This is what it looked like last night...


See the candle "stick" part? 

It's gone now! 

Don't know where it is but I have an idea!


Now, I showed you a picture of the three of them together but the destruction was done by 
Bear (the black) puppy, 
all by himself! 

He has taken it upon himself to destroy,
 little by little,
 everything he can knock down and get his teeth on.


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Such a cute puppie and I got a good laugh!

Carol

Savannah Granny said...

I was thinking Awh!!!! At first. Then I saw what the little stinker did. They are all so cute lined up on the couch.
Thank you for following my blog and good luck in the giveaway.
I am following you as well. Ginger