Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh la la

I made this Christmas card for the 
Oh la la challenge over at 


Helene gave us the cute little girl image that she got from Gecko Galz.

I went into Gimp and added the Music note background and the Noel, also images from Gecko Galz

I made the flower, with the Tim Holtz tattered florals die, for another project yesterday but didn't like it for that but love it for this card.

I used a little bit of antique linen distress ink on the plaid background.

I also added a bit of white flocking to her hat as well as her collar and arm cuffs of her jacket.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous!! Love how you used GIMP girlie...I love the NOEL!! Gorgeous work!!
Love the new post script too!!
Hugs
Heather

Kay said...

Just a gorgeous card! Love what you have done with the image, and glad I came here to enjoy the great detail! You are such a gifted card artist!! Kay

2amscrapper said...

Thanks for joining me for the Oh La La challenge this month at Bella Creations. Beautiful card!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
You just won something on my blog!!! Can you email me your address? xo Cindy

hazel said...

A beautiful card.
xxx Hazel.

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous.
It looks so authentically vintage.
I have not managed to stop by to Bella which is a pity as there is always such fun over there.
Thanks for sharing, adore it.
Wishes
Lynne

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning card and what a gorgeous image, love the whole creation!

Ava Gavloski said...

very cute.