Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ornaments

Today, 
after fighting with my printer, 
I made a few ornaments.

With the new puppy wildly running around, getting the other two dogs going and knocking down the tree, I have decided that my tree needs to be decorated with all unbreakable ornaments.

Here's a look at a couple I made today...


I used gold glitter glue on the stars...


shimmery glitter on the angel wings...


and white flocking on the clouds.

The angel image is from Graphics Fairy.
I'll be linking this to Brag Monday.

This one I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp and Show Stars.
_____

This last one is a card holder ornament...

I am entering this one in the 
Your in the Money challenge over at 


Thanks for visiting!


Blog siggy 2

2 comments:

Heather said...

These are both SUper cute!! THey turned out fabulous!! I love your stocking!
Hugs!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Very sweet angel image! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.