Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Altered frame

When I should have been heading to bed last night I got a little carried away altering my first frame.

I found this frame for 50 cents. 


I am so pleased with how this came out.

I painted the frame a butter cream acrylic paint, then hit it with some vintage photo distress ink.

The images were found on Graphics Fairy and I edited them on Gimp.

I used a little fired brick distress ink on the cute little rose buds that I got from Flying Unicorn and also to the center rose. 

The pearl sprays are from Pro 31 Design.

How'd I do with my flower spray?

I'm not sure I like the center rose so I may change that.


I'll be entering this in the
 L'Art A Transforme challenge
 at Bella Creations,
Roses in December challenge 
at Flying Unicorn
and 
Brag Monday at Graphics Fairy.

Thanks for visiting and leaving comments!

Blog siggy 2

2 comments:

Heather said...

THis is just gorgeous! I love what you did with the Graphic Fairy images!! THe flowers are Fabby!!

Hugs!!

I got you a little Christmas present today :0)

hazel said...

Your frame is beautiful, I love it.
xxx Hazel.