Saturday, November 5, 2011

Long weekend...

Hi all!

It's been a busy couple of days here. 
Lots of running around and tomorrow looks to be the same.

The lesson learned...
Don't plan time to spend in scraproom!

Seems every time I say "I am doing nothing but scrap" something comes up and I don't get to see my room let alone scrap anything.

Maybe Monday...sigh


On a bright note.....
 I came home tonight, ate a couple of tacos and sat here in front of the computer and decided to do a little hopping and found a giveaway over at Trash to Treasure Art.
Lynn has been blogging for 3 years now and she is giving away some beautiful pieces of her work. 
That is just one gorgeous piece of her work.
Click on the picture and you'll be able to hop on over to see the rest.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

I know exactly how you feel. LOL I have yet to leave the computer today!!! LOL

Thanks so much for the wonderful write up. I have entered you in the surprise as well as the bonus draw. Best of luck
hugs Lynn