Sunday, November 20, 2011

Busy weekend

Hi everyone! 
Hope you all have had a nice weekend!

I have a couple of projects to share.

First is the placemat I made for my Thanksgiving day table.
I took a bunch of scraps and sewed them together to make this...


Close up of the stitching...


I entered this in the L'Art Avec Tissue challenge over at 


_______

This is a layout I did  for the Bella Unique challenge also at 
Bella Creations.
The challenge was to make your own flower and use it in a project. 
I made the cream colored flower using the Tattered Floral die.


_______

Using 4 images I went into Gimp and made this card for the 
Debet des Techniques Graphics Challenge at Bella. 


_______

This card I made just because I felt like playing with this font! 
LOL


I used a little glitter glue to add shimmer to the snow capped letters.


_______

There is a giveaway over at
Birgit will be celebrating a birthday soon and wants to share the fun!
Check it out!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
Oh my goodness, it's all gorgeous!! and congratulations on being published--that is so spectacular!!!
XO
Cindy

Gisèle said...

Busy Bella ; wow, wonderful projects Carol. I especially adore that flower.
Congrats on being published !!
all the best . hugz G.

Starr said...

Carol, what beautiful pieces you've made! You've become a pro at gimp. Congrats on being published, your art was gorgeous.

Jan Hennings said...

WOW! Lovin' your autumn sewing piece and the glittered HO-Ho_HO is too sweet!

Micupoftea said...

I love your placement! The decorative stitching is a fab detail, Carol...way to go! I'm itching to do some sewing myself. HAPPY Thanksgiving to you and yours! HUGS~