Saturday, November 12, 2011

A little purse

In my attempt to give Christmas gifts this year that are all handmade by me I decided to make a purse for my grand daughters.
This is a picture of the first one I made.....


I could have gone out and bought a pattern but then I would have to do all that cutting and pinning and I just didn't feel like it so I winged it!

Isn't that kitty material cute?


Look at the stitching! 
I love my new sewing machine!



Ok for those that may be wondering...
the scary looking guy with the big nose and braided yarn hair is a school project made, 
by my somewhat goofy son, 
years ago.
LOL
People laugh when they see it hanging and wonder 
"why"
 but I love it! 
It makes me smile!

The heart with the little pocket was another school project made by my younger daughter, a couple of years ago.

Maybe one day I'll show you my oldest daughters school project too.
That sits on my desk holding my scissors and stuff. 

____

Don't forget to pop on over HERE for the 
My Memories Suite scrapbooking software giveaway!

____

Photobucket
Post a Comment