Saturday, November 19, 2011

Published tags and Winner reveal

Woohoo!
My tags were published in 
eMagazine.

Here's a look at the tags that were published...



Close ups...



I used Stampendous Winter Wonderland 
Embossing Powder on the snowflakes punches. 

Click on the Enchanting Creations magazine on my top right sidebar to see the full magazine.

______________

Sorry I'm a little late with the 
My Memories Suite Scrapbooking Software Giveaway 
winner reveal, 
things have been a little crazy here lately! 

Here goes...

And the winner is...


CONGRAT'S!

Here is another project I did with my My Memories Suite Software.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Something Special said...

they are all very beautiful cards. I love the one with the cut out corners and the old fashioned Santa.

2amscrapper said...

Congrats on being published! Your tags are lovely additions to ECM!

Micupoftea said...

CONGRATS on the Fly U publishing! NICE tags~

Ava Gavloski said...

Congrat's on the published tags. Beautiful reflects with the softness happiness.
ava

Susanne said...

Congrats on being published - those tags are truly fabulous.