Monday, February 9, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday # 3

Good morning everyone! 

It took a while to do this one but I finally finished my 3rd Inspiration Wednesday Journal entry.

I started this one following along with Donna Inspiration video 
then took a left turn and ended up with a totally different look, 
then in finishing, I ended with a few similarities!
LOL


I didn't have the paint spray Donna used to add the letters so I tried Dylusions spray!
Between the dylusions and the stencil I started with I ended up with a BIG fail! 
I got lucky though...
I grabbed a wet wipe and immediately started wiping it off.
Since I used a yellow I ended up with a yellow tint to my pages.
Figuring it was going to stay yellow, because dylusions can be that way, I continued on my way but I soon noticed that I was still removing more of the yellow as I was wiping at other stuff.
Woohoo...lucky me!

I'm not a polka dots kinda girl but I ended up with dots all over this one and I like it!



I'm liking the india ink scribbles too...that was fun!
I might have to add more!


I'm so loving this artistic adventure!
It's been so much fun!
Can't wait for #4!

*****

Inspiration Wednesday 2015
Inspiration Wednesday Facebook

*****

Thanks for the visit, I so appreciated it!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I am following Inspiration Wednesday to and it is so much fun to stumble on other peoples work and see that they all turn out so very different.

Regards,
Anne