Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Clean & Simple card...

Good morning everyone!

I want to show you my Gecko Galz DT project for this month.

I wanted to go with a clean & simple look with this one because I love the papers so much
and
 that beautiful flower went so well how could I not use it?


The papers come from the Couquette Digital Kit
and the floral image is from the Flower Garden Jewel collage set

I added a bit of blue card stock, die cuts from my Cameo, silver stickers and ribbon.


For the inside I reversed the order of the pretty papers 
and added another die cut so I can add a simple sentiment to later. 

That's it!

Clean and Simple!

*****

Hope you can hop by Gecko Galz and join our challenge this month! 

The theme is Vintage Ladies!

The rules are simple...

create any project using at least one of the Gecko Galz products!
Then go over to the Gecko Galz blog and link up your entry!

*****

No comments: