Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Treasured Times challenge #10

Good morning everyone!

Today starts the newest challenge over at 

The theme...
Anything Goes!

We, on the DT, used the new stamp
Magda
 by 
July Santiago.
(You can use any stamp you chose)


I colored the stamps with Spectrum Noir markers.
I added some clear glitter to the frosting.

I used a couple of punches to make the flowers and added a little I-rock gem to the centers.

I stamped a sentiment on a Spellbinders diecut.

The bow was made with a scrap piece of lace and my bow-it-all.

*****
The challenge will run from Jan 15th - 28th, 11:55pm PST
You can use any stamp of your choice as long as you follow the criteria.
You can enter as many times as you'd like, by Jan 28th 11:55pm PST.
Add a link to your post at Treasured Times.
*****

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope to see your creations entered in our challenge!


Happy Scrappy Dayz!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute!!Fabby coloring on the hair!! I love the cupcake!!
Hugs!!
Heather

2amscrapper said...

My daughter is a cupcake baker. This card is adorable.

Dangina Martinez said...

Adorable image. Makes me want sparkle cupcakes. Love it!