Sunday, January 5, 2014

Let's Spell Valentine

Good morning friends!

Today's Gecko Galz DT project is this Valentine's Day card!


I started with a blank card base and added a script stamp with Broken China distress ink

I topped that with a piece of paper from Gecko Galz Blue Willow paper collection.

I added a doily and topped that with another digital paper we, at Gecko Galz, got to play with this month.
It is from Basic Grey and it's from the True Love papers.
I took this piece of blue paper into GIMP, 
along with one of Gecko Galz digi stamps from the True Love stamp collection, 
and I added it to the paper.

You can win your own Basic Grey True Love paper collection by creating your own Valentine project 
using Gecko Galz & Basic Grey products and 
send a picture of your project to geckogalz@yahoo.com by January 31st. 
Then on Feb 5th Gecko Galz will announce a winner.


I topped that with a image I found on the Love is in the Air collage sheet, 
also from Gecko Galz.
I used a bit of scrap white cardstock to mat it.
I added diamond stickles to the heart for a bit of sparkle.

And last,
I finished off my card with a piece of scrap lace that I used my Bow-it-All to make this pretty bow!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a cute card, I love the Stickles and the lace bow is perfect! What a great mix! ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Carol, how adorable is this Valentine, utterly sweet.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. Sorry I haven't chatted, will catch up with you very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful Carol!