Friday, January 24, 2014

Masculine Perpetual Calendar

Hi everyone!

I have been doing a bit of rearranging here in my scrappy place.
A couple of days ago my husband came in and spotted my perpetual calendar that I made for myself a while back. 
Apparently he hadn't seen it where I had it before. 
He liked it so much he said he wanted one so I jumped right in and made him this one.....


I used several Graphic 45's A Proper Gentleman Collection papers.


I used vintage photo distress ink on the edges of all the papers and box.
The box is a dollar store Christmas box.
I painted it with gesso before adding the papers and ink.


The month and day ovals were printed on my computer and then punched, inked and pop dotted on to the cards.
The numbers are a dimensional sticker that were.....umm.....
borrowed.....
from my daughters stash.


On the front of the box I fussy cut a couple bits from the G45 papers.

Hubby loved it!

***
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Stay warm!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have been wanting to do one of these forever....I need to get on it!! Yours turned out fabby!!
Hugs
Heather