Friday, January 3, 2014

Treasured Times Valentines Day Release Party

Good morning everyone! 

Today begins our 
Valentines Day Release Party
Starting at Treasured Times

Being the over achiever I am I've made several cards to share with you using the new stamps.




and I also made a little ornament.....


Aren't all those stamp/images cute?!

Here are a couple of links to two more cute stamps being released today.....
Thomas Love on the Road by Erica Nicomedi
and
Magda by July Santiago

There is a wonderful prize package for one lucky winner so I hope you will hop through all the blogs and leave a little love so you will be entered to win it!

Monica
Beverly
Carol - me
Patty
Ciska
Dawn
Lori Ann
Nadja

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

Donna Jones said...

Oh my, you have been busy, 4 beautiful projects to drool over :-)
Love your colour palette, great sketches too :-)

Patricia Chalas said...

Great project!!! all 3 cards are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were one busy bee! I love the projects that you have created. My favorite it the Love in the Air!

Nadja

Codis Crafty Corner said...

The easel card is great.

Ciska said...

Wow, you've been busy Carol, great projects!

Dangina Martinez said...

Carol, Your cards are all so gorgeous! Love hanging ornament. I wouldn't have thought to do that. Awesome!
Hugs, Dangina

Shelly said...

I'm so glad you made multiple projects, so that I could see a lot of the new images. Your cards and ornament are beautiful.

Beverly Steele said...

very nice projects..Its hard to pic a fav..hmmmm prob the angel.love her

ShersL84bed said...

Great projects.

Anonymous said...

Love the cards. they're bright and shiny. with a selection of ideas, it's hard to pick a fave.
thanks for sharing all of them.