Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Good morning everyone!

I hope your holidays were wonderful
and you all have a 
Happy Healthy New Year!

Today I want to show you the card I made for our next challenge over at 
Treasured Times.


The stamp is 
Happy New Year Girl by Erica Nicomedi.

You may have seen this stamp already,
One of the cards I made for our release party last month was with this stamp.
If you didn't see it you can go HERE to see my post.

I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers and a few metallic gel pens.

I then fussy cut the stamp and used pop dots for dimension. 

The glitter paper is a little piece of an old notebook cover from my daughter.

The background paper is from Gecko Galz.
The Blue Willow paper pkg.

Below you can see a close up of my fussy cutting.


About the challenge.....

This one is an Anything Goes..Lets Party challenge!
Grab a stamp and anything your heart desires and join us over at 

Hope to see your creations there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

adorable card... love the glittery!

Adorable Country Classics said...

Love your card Carol! Thank you!

Dangina Martinez said...

Awesome! Love the colors and glittery paper.
Hugs, Dangina