Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sea Shells card...

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a quick card to show you.


The background papers are scraps I have from Graphic 45's La Cirque collection.
Love when I can get rid of some scraps!
I used one side for the background and the second side for the little ribbon strip.

I added a couple of Candi's brad-like pieces.

The white matt was made with plain cardstock (another scrap) 
and a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punch.

I added a little piece of mesh ribbon then topped it with a 
Vintage Card Topper from Gecko Galz
that I added to a teal cardstock matt (scrap).
This was added with pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like my simple little card!

*****
Gecko Galz is having their bi-annual 
buy one get one sale.
Buy one product and get one of equal or lesser value free!
Hop over to Gecko Galz to check it out!

Also at Gecko Galz you can join us in our 
Very Valentine Challenge!
Make your own Valentine's project using Gecko Galz products and 
send it to geckogalz2014@gmail.com
before Jan 31, 2014 to enter.
You could win the Basic Grey True Love digi paper pkg 
as well as a $25 shopping spree from Gecko Galz!
More info at Gecko Galz 

*****

I am linking my card up to...
Shopping Our Stash - SOS #135 - Winter Blues

Happy Scrappy Dayz!


2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Wow, you have certainly mad a dent in your scrap pile! I love all the layers, and the punch-around-the-page detail. Well done!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Heather said...

Cool Card!! I love how you added the airy piece behind the focal image!
Hugs!!
BOLB!!