Monday, September 2, 2013

Owl's card...

Good morning everyone! 

One of my Gecko Galz DT projects this month is card that I made.


I used a piece of hoarded patterned paper that has been in my stash... 
for too long!
I love the sparkling paisley bits so I fussy cut one out for the top of my tag.

The music note tag is from MyArtisticAdventures Etsy Store.
I used a white mat and a brown textured mat for the tag.

The owls image is from Gecko Galz.
The Owling For You collage set.

A closer look at the tag & owls below.....


Aren't they adorable?

I chose to make a gate fold card because I wanted to do something different and I haven't made one of these for a while.


I love how this came out so I may have to make a few more gate fold's soon.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
Wonderful use of the GG image.
I return after a mini break and it is so good to be back and using GG products again. Will share the first of my samples this week.
Hope all is well.
Wishes
Lynne