Monday, September 16, 2013

A wedding mini album.....

Good morning everyone!

My mini making roll continues!

This is another request by my daughter.
Her friend was married this summer and she wanted to give her a mini album.


I love the way this cover came out!


I used Just Peachy ultrafine transparent glitter from Art Glitter on the hearts diecut.
 I also entwined the wire to make the rings and added their names!


Every large page has a top pocket.


I added little side pockets for extra tags & photo mats.





How cute are my cake decorations?


Love it!

The bling on the lower right of the page below is a piece I have been holding on to forever!
I've tried to add it to several projects with no success until now!
I think it looks great there, what do you think?








Happy crafty week to you all!

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment