Monday, September 16, 2013

A wedding mini album.....

Good morning everyone!

My mini making roll continues!

This is another request by my daughter.
Her friend was married this summer and she wanted to give her a mini album.


I love the way this cover came out!


I used Just Peachy ultrafine transparent glitter from Art Glitter on the hearts diecut.
 I also entwined the wire to make the rings and added their names!


Every large page has a top pocket.


I added little side pockets for extra tags & photo mats.





How cute are my cake decorations?


Love it!

The bling on the lower right of the page below is a piece I have been holding on to forever!
I've tried to add it to several projects with no success until now!
I think it looks great there, what do you think?








Happy crafty week to you all!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh, this is simply gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Heather said...

This is Gorgeous Carol! So many pages too!! You were busy...and love the way the cover came out!! Fabby!! Just the right touch of glitter..and the just peachy is one of my faves!
Hugs
BOLB