Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby girl mini...

Good morning everyone!

Another photo book post
(lots of pictures, little words)!

I seem to be on a little bit of a mini making roll.

Today's mini was a request from my daughter. 
Her hub's cousin is having a girl.


My daughter requested baby's name be on the cover. 
I was a little weary about that but I think it ended up looking nice!


Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut a bunch of baby items...
rattle, pacifier, bottle, shirt and bib, to use as embellishments.




Lot's of tags that I typed up for notes
as well as photo tags.



Pockets all over.....
tops, sides and in between!





I also did a little fussy cutting.....


I pop dotted these fussy cut flowers below.....





Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest of creations.
They will adore this gift.
Wishes
Lynne

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I LOVE the way you did the name on the front cover! It is so dimensional and personal... I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; your daughter has good instincts about paper crafting. This is something worth keeping in mind for my own mini albums...

Adorable Country Classics said...

Carol, you did a really good job on this! Love the colors!