Friday, September 20, 2013

Man-O-Man Happy Birthday

Good morning everyone!

Over at Gecko Galz, this month, we are celebrating 
National Card Making Day
and today is my day!

I made this Birthday card for my brother.....


I started with a blank card and added the background paper from 
the Gatsby Paper collection.

I layered my Gecko Galz collage sheet images ..... 
the Man-O-Man collage sheet,
Time Flies collage sheet 
and 
Ephemera Days collage sheet
on top of a piece of  jute ribbon.

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment piece is from 
Heather Hudson's
Beautiful Framed Women digital collage sheet.

Below is a peek at the inside of the card.....


I simply used a strip of the Gatsby paper I used on the front
 and a clock from the Time Flies collection.

Be sure to stop by Gecko Galz and check out all the other 
DT members card they made for 
National Card Making Day!

Thanks for visiting me here!
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
A wonderful, old time feel to this card.
Just to say, I am having issues with AOL and might not be able to access my e-mail account :(
Wishes
Lynne

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I do love a man-card!! For me, they are hard to get started on but then they quickly pick up the pace. I have such a stash of guy things!! This would definitely appeal to a man. Simple, no frills and to the point. Great job!!