Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Halloween card

Good morning everyone!

I have a card to show you today.

The collage sheet I used is one of Heather Hudson's designs.
I received it as a freebie for being an email follower of her blog.


Cool right?

Here is the card I made.....


I started with a card blank and added a black glitter to the edges.

I printed out a couple collage sets so I could use 3 of the tags side by side.

I edged all of the collage pieces with platinum stickles.


I pop dotted the circles and the sentiment.


Inside I added a smaller version of the candle tag and moon circle, 
that were also edged with platinum stickles.


To see Heather's work her blog is HERE.
Shop at Heather's Etsy store - My Artistic Adventures HERE.

***
I love hearing from all of you so please feel free to leave a comment! 
Thanks for stopping by!



Post a Comment