Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Halloween card

Good morning everyone!

I have a card to show you today.

The collage sheet I used is one of Heather Hudson's designs.
I received it as a freebie for being an email follower of her blog.


Cool right?

Here is the card I made.....


I started with a card blank and added a black glitter to the edges.

I printed out a couple collage sets so I could use 3 of the tags side by side.

I edged all of the collage pieces with platinum stickles.


I pop dotted the circles and the sentiment.


Inside I added a smaller version of the candle tag and moon circle, 
that were also edged with platinum stickles.


To see Heather's work her blog is HERE.
Shop at Heather's Etsy store - My Artistic Adventures HERE.

***
I love hearing from all of you so please feel free to leave a comment! 
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Girl you are soooo AWESOME!! I LOVE what you did with my freebie Collage sheet!! IT is SUPER cool! THank you sooo much for using my sheet and directing peeps to my blog and my Etsy...you are the bestest ever!!
Hugs
BOLB!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
This is wonderful, no wonder Heather is so excited.
Hope you are having a good week.
Wishes
Lynne