Monday, August 26, 2013

The voting has begun...

Over at Gecko Galz we had a 
Create for a Cause 
challenge for all the Design Team.

We each chose a cause,
 created projects with a bunch of Gecko Galz products, 
Leanne showcased them on the Gecko Galz website
and 
now it's your turn!

Head on over to Gecko Galz
scroll down to the Create for a Cause link,
click on the picture 
and you will be able to see all the creations there.

Chose your favorite and send your vote to Leanne at

The winner with the most votes gets a donation, to their choice of charity, in their name...
mine is 
The Heart Association.

Now you don't walk away empty handed...

Just for entering your vote you will win a 
free collage sheet from the individual collage sheet section over at 
Gecko Galz!

Super cool!

Voting ends August 31st!

Here's another look at my project...


 My blog post for info on this project is here.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cool beans!! I will go and vote for you now :0)
Hugs!!
Heather

Sandi McLean said...

Lovely page :) Thanks for coming my way, I have posted so little in the last months it surprises me to find a visitor. Hoping I have well and truly found my mojo. Hugs,