Thursday, October 3, 2013

TP Mini Album

Good morning everyone!

This is an entry for a challenge over at Gecko Galz.

Heather Hudson, 
one of our fellow DT members, 
has an Etsy shop where she sells collage sets that she designs.

Leeanne, over at Gecko Galz, had a challenge in September, to showcase Heather's designs
and
this is the mini I made...


I had a hard time deciding which collage set of Heather's to use so I used a combination of 4!
Three of them are all on the cover!

The blue and white background piece is from the Kids Around The Christmas Tree collage set.
I added some Shimmerz Paints...DazzelerZ in Tutti Fruiti and a damask mask.

The tag and the roses that I fussy cut are from the Pink Rose collage set
I grabbed my Art Glitters and added 
Wild Roses on the roses & Lettuce on the leaves.

And my third collage set from Heather's collection is the 
Christmas Vintage Birds, Music Tags.
I used the smaller, music note, tag.


I added some cheesecloth that I sprayed with blue, teal & pink sprays to try to match the colors in Heather's sets.
I layered the two tags together using pop dots. 
The pink banner that I glittered with the same Wild Roses glitter that I used on the roses, is from 
Gecko Galz Vanity Fair paper pkg.
The fussy cut roses I added...one without pop dots and the other with pop dots.
 The "Dream" gem is another piece from
 Gecko Galz (Spring Circles set) 
that I put together ages ago.
The pearls, bling, branch w/flowers, ribbon and laces are all from my stash.

Below you can see the mini laying down...showing off the laces.....


A peek inside.....


a little bit of pearls...


and some bling.



Here you can see the 4th collage set I used.
It is the Flowers, Frame, Script tag set.
I stapled a bit of ribbon on them.


The pages and tags I left simple with
 a little bling or pearls 
and a bit of lace trim so you can see the papers.

 

Below are the other two tags from the Flowers, Frame, Script set.



Below is another look at the front cover.....



To see more of Heather's collage sets you can go to her Etsy shop
My Artistic Adventures HERE.

To check out the other challenge entries you can go to Gecko Galz HERE

Gecko Galz collage sets are HERE

***

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

No comments: