Friday, October 28, 2011

Acorns!

Look at the cute little acorns that fell from our trees...


Ok, they didn't fall from my trees. 

The caps did! 

LOL

Between the critters and my dogs the nuts are gone but there are tons of the caps out there so after seeing a tutorial, over at 
Kim's - Everything Etsy blog,
 I ran outside and grabbed a bunch.

They are a great sit on your butt in front of the tv project!

So easy, fun and cute!

I am thinking I need to grab some more caps today and make some more!

They will look great thrown around my window sill with my pumpkins and other fall decor.

Stay warm! 
Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather said...

Okay.....um...STICKY NOTE :0)

These are sooo stinking cute! I LOVE them!! What a great idea!! I am going to have to go out to the yard and get some of the caps!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs

The Polka Dot Closet said...

those are toooo cute! What a great idea, any time I can sit on my butt LOL!

Carol

Unknown said...

These are brilliant! Better than the real thing that keeps falling on your head when you're walking the woods ;-) Love your choice of fabric, amazing!

Anonymous said...

Such fun and just so cute.
Wishes
Lynne

Marjie Kemper said...

THose are really cool! Great idea.

Pamela Joy Purses said...

I love your acorns ....they are adorable...I've never seen handmade acorns before...yaaay!