Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloweenie

Today I was in a Halloweenie mood so I wanted to share the things I made.

I made this pumpkins after seeing the ones 
Carla showed us over at Bella Creations
Here is the link to the tutorial that she left for us...
http://keepnthesunnyside.blogspot.com/2010/08/cutesy-stacked-fabric...

.


This one has the little candy corn sachet I made for Starr's group 
L'art avec tissu at Bella.
We were to make a sachet but since my allergies don't let me play with too many perfumie type things I wasn't going to do this one. 
However, 
 while making some Halloweenie piece today 
and
 eating some candy corn
 I thought this would be a cute alternative...


Another Bella Creations challenge in Sandi's 
we were asked to make some
 Halloween Crackers.
I thought this was a cute idea to send some candy to my grandkids in these for Halloween instead of just sending a bag candy.
I think they will enjoy receiving these.
If my daughter doesn't eat all the candy corn, 
with my help of course,
I might send some of the sachets too.


Thanks for stopping by!
I'm linking up to Debbiedoos Newbie Party.

Post a Comment