Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloweenie

Today I was in a Halloweenie mood so I wanted to share the things I made.

I made this pumpkins after seeing the ones 
Carla showed us over at Bella Creations
Here is the link to the tutorial that she left for us...
http://keepnthesunnyside.blogspot.com/2010/08/cutesy-stacked-fabric...

.


This one has the little candy corn sachet I made for Starr's group 
L'art avec tissu at Bella.
We were to make a sachet but since my allergies don't let me play with too many perfumie type things I wasn't going to do this one. 
However, 
 while making some Halloweenie piece today 
and
 eating some candy corn
 I thought this would be a cute alternative...


Another Bella Creations challenge in Sandi's 
we were asked to make some
 Halloween Crackers.
I thought this was a cute idea to send some candy to my grandkids in these for Halloween instead of just sending a bag candy.
I think they will enjoy receiving these.
If my daughter doesn't eat all the candy corn, 
with my help of course,
I might send some of the sachets too.


Thanks for stopping by!
I'm linking up to Debbiedoos Newbie Party.

6 comments:

Elegant Economies said...

Love your blog and those are the cutest pumpkins. New follower.
Audrey

hazel said...

Wonderful pumpkins and I love your Halloween crackers too.
xxx Hazel.

Debbiedoos said...

Those are so cute and very Halloweenie. I just asked my boys if they are getting too old for all this stuff I do around the house. My older boy so no Mom never too old for the Holidays...so I guess Halloween is a holiday now LOL. Thanks for sharing.

laxsupermom said...

Love the pumpkins! They turned out awesome! Love the candy ideas, too! Very Creative! Thanks for sharing.

I'm hosting my monthly Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party and would love it if you'd come and share something you made/did/bought sometime before blogging. Can't wait to see what you share at the party.

Starr said...

Carol your pumpkins are adorable, and your "sachae" is so pretty. Thanks for all you do and a special thanks for the wonderful cards for soldiers!

Heather said...

Your pumpkins are beautiful!! You did such a great job with these...love your fabrics!!
hugs
Heather