Tuesday, October 11, 2011

To busy to post catch-up

I have been real busy these day's. 
Lot's of running around here and there.
I just wanted to come in here and post a few pic's of what I have had the chance to do this past week. 

First...


a tag I did for the Bella Celebrer La Fete 
Fall tag challenge(Your take on Tim).
Using this link I made my fall rendition of Tim's tag.

Second...


another Bella challenge as well as a Flying Unicorn one.
using orange, black and purple 
and 
Flying Unicorns 
Mind Your Mummy challenge, 
using a mummy or mother theme and must use gauze.
I made an ATC.

and Third...


Starr over at
asked us to make some cards for the troops.
Who could say no to that?
Not me!
We could use three for the challenge and
the other three are just because I wanted to!
If I get the chance I want make more. 
Starr has a link posted for the guidelines. 
If you want to join us in sending some cards to the troops, hop on over there and take a look at what you have to do!
I am also entering the three purple cards in the 
Purple People Eater Challenge at Flying Unicorn.

And last..

I went shopping with my daughter the other day. 
We don't usually get the chance to go out and treat ourselves so we had a great time.
This is one of the treats I came home with...

My new teacup!
I love it!
I know it's a little early with the snowflakes but isn't it cute!
And since I have been using it all day I can tell you it keeps my cuppa tea nice and warm for me!
I am linking this up to 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!





9 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I am so glad you got to spend time with your daughter. I think your new tea cup is great. I need to look for one like that. I bet it keeps everything nice and hot. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love your new red teacup! If you'd like, it'd be a fun addition to the link party at It's a Very Cherry World's "Rednesday" party (anything red).

Mary @ Redo 101

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, your snowflake cup is as cute as can be! I've never seen one like that before. Thank you for sharing it with us and have a very creative week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Carla said...

Love your projects!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean about being busy!
And love your cards...........thanks for playing along!

Terri said...

Fabulous fall tag! Love all your elements and layers.

Your new tea cup is wonderful! So perfectly seasonal! So handy too.
Hugs,
Terri

Visits With Mary said...

All your scrappy tags are gorgeous! I just started to papercraft and I have a long way to go to catch up with all the talent I seen in blogland..Love your blog, I'm your newest follower!

Mecky said...

Snow will be here in no time. The cup is super cute!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Love your cute cup !

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I love your gorgeous treasures you made and adore your cup!!!
XO
Cindy