Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Calendar Journal album #3

Hi everyone!

You may have seen that I made a couple of  journals using 

well....
I'm at it again! 

I've made a 5 1/2 x 7 journal (you can see this one HERE)
then went really small and made a 
2 1/8 x 3 1/4 journal (you can see this one HERE)

Now I went in between and made a 
3 1/4 x 4 1/4 journal

Each one was done differently from the others,
 which shows that you can take & make the kit as is, 
or make it your own,
 adding your creativity to Heather,s vision!

Here is my Calendar Journal #3


I made a belly band using the spare spine piece in the kit.
I don't always put flowers everything...it's been a while,
so I needed to add them and I figured the belly band was the best way for me since...


I love the cover papers and didn't want to cover them up!


an over shot at the tag tops


The spine and back cover


A few shots of the pages...


Calendar page above
Writing page below and one of the tags


There are two different background pages I just used the one below...


Below is a close up of the month tabs you can add to your calendar pages


This tab below I made using some more of the spine piece that I used for the belly band


Another writing page
Aren't those roses beautiful on these pages!


One of the tabs that comes in the kit


These are a couple shots of the tabs and how I lined them up




From above


Once again the finished piece!


*****
Below I posted pictures of the full kit!

I've also posted the video I did for this journal with a little more info, below!

*****

The pages were shrunk down for posting purposes.
As I said above each sheet (12 altogether) prints nicely on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

And if you are like me, wanting front & back writing pages,
these beauties printed wonderfully lined up with each other!

As you can see below there are pages for writing & for backgrounds, covers, spines,


calendar pages, month labels & number boxes for the dates,
tags, library envelopes, atc cards, card & tag toppers


There are larger tags & smaller tags


And how about those roses, the colors, the distressing.....
super pretty!

So much goodness in one kit!

*****

 


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: