Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tea for me....

Hi lovelies!

I joined Inspiration Wednesday with Donna Downey again this year.

I don't know if I'll post every spread but I'm pretty pleased with this one so I had to share.

When I first saw the video I though 
"Ooo, a coffee mug, I think I can manage painting that"

So I finally got the chance to do this, this morning,
and the thought...
"oh, this may not be as easy as I thought"
(always second guessing myself)
came in!

I trudged on and I'm so glad I did! 

It may be nothing fancy but it's not supposed to be and I'm loving it!

Here it is.....


I used a couple of Donna's colors but changed it up a little for me.

I love that I managed to get the shadow looking pretty good and the light in there as well!

Ok, I might be pretty proud of myself for this one!
It's so cute!

I'm thinking about adding a quote or something to the opposite page.

Below is a closer look at the tea cup.


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you're having a great week!


No comments: