Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine's Day Card

HI

I'm making Valentine cards for my 4 granddaughters now


I started with a pink piece of card stock
topped with one THESE little heart papers.
I die cut a little doily piece 
(Spellbinders Die D-lites Medalion Four S2-021)
to tuck in under the tag.
Placed a different HEART under the focal heart 
as well as adding some little TICKETS in a pocket.
I finished with a little BANNER tucked under my printed Valentine's Day sentiment banner.

I grabbed the tag & focal freebie set Heather is giving away at 
Here's the set below....


Isn't it cute!

***
You will have to go to the Challenge Group, 
linked above, 
to get this without the copyright all over it!
***

Ok, so when all was said and done,
I got up to take a picture of this card and realized, 
I put everything on the card base upside down!!!

UGH!!!!!


Not going to lose my card so I gave it a stand.....



*****
I'm linking to 

Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge - Heather's Feb Challenge
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog - Anything goes
Die Cutting Diva's - Challenge #302 Anything goes
Sunny Day Crafting - Fun folds or Anything goes
House of Cards - Love or Colors challenge

*****
Thanks for the visit!




No comments: