Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Mail!

My hub's ran over to the post office this morning and brought back the mail...

I was sooo excited when I saw this package from a dear friend of mine...


How sweet!

I turned it over to open it up and what did I see?


Can you read it?
It says...
"Don't Open Until December 25th!"

You little stinker Cindy!

I will be a good girl and leave it right where it is.

I will not open it until Dec 25th!

It may drive me nuts seeing it there every time I walk by it but I so love a surprise under my Christmas tree and this is definitely a sweet surprise! 

Thank you Cindy! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
Next year, I'll send it in June!! lol You are SUCH a sweet friend!!
Love & hugs,
Cindy

Heather said...

That was so sweet of Cindy...you want to send the package to me...and I will open it..and then I will know what is in it...and not tell you?? LOL...I don't know if I could be so good!!
Hugs
Heather