Wednesday, October 17, 2012

12 tags of 2012 - October

Ok, here is my tag for this month...


I didn't have the printed tissue paper for the background so I used a page from an old book.
I used butterscotch & pearl paint dabbers, 
 dusty concord & vintage photo distress inks
and dazzling diamonds glitter mist.

I distress the edges of the tag and tickets with Tim Holtz distresser.

The two spooky tickets are from Gecko Galz
Hocus Pokus Paper Pack - Hocus Pokus Bottle Labels

The pumpkin and BOO! were cut out of grunge board on my Cameo.


I painted the pumpkin with the butterscotch dabber, 
added glossy accents, 
then Martha Stewart's woodland glitter sets Fire Opal glitter.
From there I made a total mess trying to smash the glitter into the glossy accents the way Tim did, 
added more glitter to cover up the mess and when that all dried 
I added more glossy accents to seal the glitter in.

Love how sparkly it is!

BOO! was inked with a black soot distress marker then topped it with glossy accents.

*****
I'm linking to 
Sugar Creek Hollow - Show Some Sparkle
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE how the pumpkin turned out..so beautiful and glittery!! I LOVE it! So glad to see you using the cameo!! Your version of Tim's tag turned out fabby!!
Hugs
Heather

Heather said...

I do love your sparkly pumpkin :0) I just saw that you joined us at SCH :0) Thank you for playing Carol!!
Hugs
BOLB!!

Renee Matarese said...

Great Jack-o-lantern and I love those little vintage tickets. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Renee