Saturday, October 13, 2012

My clean desk and a couple of Christmas cards...

Hi everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying a great weekend!

It's raining here so I am inside cleaning! 
The end is in sight though and scrappiness will be here soon!

You all know the drill...
clean it up...
then make a new mess! 

Funny isn't it? 
I get so excited when I can see the desktop because I know I have room to create again...
even though I know with each creation comes a new mess!

Are you the same way?
Do you feel the excitement building as your desktop starts appearing through the mess?

It's calling me.....

I must go.....

But wait.....
I have to show you something first!

I joined the DT over at 

We were sent a wonderful stamp to play with this month and this is what I did with it...


Isn't it a great stamp?

I love Santa!

I used my Spectrum Noir to color this one,
then fussy cut around the image and inked it with vintage photo and old paper distress inks.
Can't see it from the pictures but I added glitter to his beard as well as in  the lamp and on the wreath.
The poinsettia is from I am Roses, the tiny rose bud is from Wild Orchids, the white rose is from my stash and the pearl pieces tucked in the flowers are from 
my BOLB (best online Bud) Heather,
who got them from Pro31 Designs.


This one I colored with my Tim Holtz distress markers.
I also used a couple of gel pens to give it a little subtle sparkle here and there.
Glitter glue on the wreath and a piece of torn and tattered gold ribbon,
 that I tied in a knot, 
on the bell.
I also use a piece of the same ribbon in the upper left side of the card.

***
Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments: