Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas card

Still playing with the Vintage Christmas Stamp collection from Gecko Galz!

Here is another card...


I love the vintage Santa's!

I colored this stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers, 
then fussy cut around the stamp.

The Silent Night music sheet is from the Alter Me collage collection at Gecko Galz.


Hard to tell from these pictures but I used a little bit of Weathered Wood distress stain on the piece of card board then added some Tattered Rose distress crackle paint here and there.

I distressed the edges of all of the papers with my Tim Holtz distresser.

I added the eyelet and tiny silver bell from my stash. 
The lace piece is also from my stash.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the warm nostalgic feel to this gorgeous card.
Wishes
Lynne

May said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas card... Love all the elements! great design & detail... simple Gorgeous... Hugs May x x x

Heather said...

Carol...I LOVE how you colored your stamp!! It looks great!! Love the fussy cutting too!! Great lace..Beautiful card!!
Hugs
BOLB