Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas tag

I made this tag with one of the digi stamps from 
Gecko Galz Vintage Christmas collection...


LOVE this stamp collection!

I tore the top layer off of a piece of cardboard and added some Pearl paint dabber.

A little Magenta stickles to the edges.

The patterned paper is from the Versailles paper collection from Gecko Galz. 
I added Platinum stickles to the edges. 

I fussy cut the digi stamp that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers,
then attached it with pop dots.

You can't tell in this photo but I also added a bit of glitter glue to give the area around the stamp some shimmer 
and
 the blades were colored with a silver pen so that it would shine like the blades should shine.

The poinsettia's are from I am roses
They were sprayed with Pink Taffy Glimmer Mist.

The pearl spray is from Pro31 Design.

I put the stick pin together and added it to the top. 

Photobucket

No comments: