Saturday, March 31, 2012

Grand Easter Gifts

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all doing well!

I haven't been in much of a mood to create these days but with Easter coming I couldn't go without making something for my Grand kids!


They will be happy to see that they are filled with candy! 
LOL

I cut the carrots and the "Happy Easter" circle's with my Cameo.

Here is a close up of the girls...



The Carnations are from Iamroses.

They were a brown...

 I sprayed a couple with 
Pink Taffy Glimmer Mist 
and 
a couple with Stream Adirondack Color Wash
 topped with
 Walnut Gold Glimmer Mist.


I also did a couple with the 
Walnut Gold Glimmer Mist but I ended up not using them...
ready for another project.

And this one is my grandsons...


Couldn't go with flowers for him so I added the fish button.
If he hasn't yet he will be fishing with his Daddy soon! 

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Carol! this is such a cute idea & I like how you personalized them!

Micupoftea said...

oh, these are just darling Carol! I thought the fish was a bee at first! lol~ SO festive..what a fun Easter surprise.
These would also be fabulous as place card settings for an Easter buffet/brunch.
Happy April~
xo