Thursday, March 1, 2012

Distress Markers

I recently bought a set of
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
from Misty over at
Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking.


Here are my first projects using them

2 ATC's


The first one I did on gloss paper atc's from Inkssentials. 

I used StazOn Jet Black for the stamp, 
dried marigold, barn door for the flower and 
faded jeans for the stamp.

I love how vibrant the colors came out on this one. 


The second one was done on white sticky-back canvas atc's also from Inkssentials.

I used the same jet black StazOn for the stamp,
spun sugar & worn lipstick for the flower,
and weathered wood for the stamp.

Love the textured look from the canvas.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Познавате ме като "Точица", "щурчо", "Елфи", "КрасИва" или може би не ме познавате? said...

I like this set..and your cads using it is so lovely..

Heather said...

Carol, your new markers are creating some beauties!! Love your atc's. I love your new little siggy and background!
Hugs!!
From your Bestest Online Buddie :0)

May said...

O my word such beautiful work and a lovely blog just joined as a follower, Hugs May x x x