Saturday, March 10, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - March

Hi everyone! 

Just popping in, 
between coughs,
 to show you the tag I made last night for 
March's 
12 Tags of 2012 with Tim Holtz.


Tim used a butterfly die for his mosaic pieces and metal flowers on the bottom but since I have neither I flipped them and used the Tattered Floral die for the mosaic pieces and a metal butterfly for the bottom. 


Also don't have the cement antiquities embossing powders he had so I used Martha Stewart's glitters for my grout. 

They look so much prettier than I expected them to!

Glossy accents on the "tiles".

Oops!

I just picked the tag up, took a look at it and, 
heehee, 
I missed 1 tile! 

It's all good though, it's glossed now!

LOL


My sentiment and butterfly above 

and

I'm not sure if you can tell in this shot below, but there is a real pretty shimmer on the tag from the Walnut Gold Glimmer Mist I used.


Linking up to the 12 Tags of 2012

I hope everyone is enjoying better health than me right now!
Happy Scrapping!

Photobucket
Post a Comment