Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy bee

I am busy as a bee today, trying to get as much done as I can because my grandson will be here tonight and for the rest of the week.

Don't get much done when he is here. 
Playing "cars" is more important than anything else! 

And speaking of the grandson, I made this card today so he can give it to his daddy for Father's Day.

 
I used the teepee shaped card that Shawn over at  
Bella Creations did for a graduation card.


I used images from Graphics Fairy.


The paper is from the Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection.


Shawn chose to sew a couple of pieces of ribbon on hers teepee card to close it. 
I went with the ribbon also but I broke out the big bite and punched a hole to thread the ribbon through and tied it up that way. 
You can use magnets, Velcro or ribbon.
I am sure there are many other creative ways too!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Happy Wednesday!




2 comments:

Lacee broyles said...

Pure awesomeness!!!

Heather said...

LOL...I see Shawn has you hooked on these as well! Just fabulous! Did you know..it is CHRISTMAS at my HOUSE today...LOL...I got your goodies! LOVE THEM!! Thank you for the box...and card they are beautiful!!