Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time flies

I made this easel card to enter into a couple of challenges.


Using the Bo Bunny Timepieces Collection again. 

Also used Recollections Clear Stamps
and 
Liquid Pearls Platinum Pearl.

I added a little Crackle accents on the stamped images.


Lastly I used a bit of Vintage Photo distress inks for the stamping and distressing. 

I'll be entering this card over at Let's Scrap

I'm using this weeks sketch and loving it. 
I may have to make a couple more cards with this sketch. 

I am also entering this over at Simon Says Stamp in the 
Lets Play Bingo challenge.

I'm using the bottom line of the bingo grid that says I should use 
a shape, ribbon & sentiment.

This will be my first time entering over at 
Simon Says Stamp.
Wish me luck!


 Hugs!

 

4 comments:

Carla said...

Amazing card............love it!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love the shapes and distressing. Great Card.

Thanks for entering Simon Says Stamp Challenge!--Renee, Simon Says Stamp

Gerri Herbst said...

Good Luck at Simon Says Stamp...it sure is a beauty! take care, gerri

hazel said...

Fabulous easel card.
xxx Hazel.