Sunday, June 10, 2012

Woohoo!

I've joined the Gecko Galz DT!

I'm so excited!
I love playing with Gecko Galz products!
Their images alone are so much fun!

Here are a few of my recent pieces I've made with Gecko Galz images and stamps...


This canvas I started with my Folk Art paints and just splashed it all over. 
I took a stencil and an old tube of Delta texture magic dimensional paint and added a little bit here and there.
After that was all dried I got out the Jet Black StazOn ink and a couple of Inkadinkado and Hampton Arts stamps and stamped all over the canvas.

I made the postcard with some more stamps including the Eiffel tower stamp from Gecko Galz 
Paris Flea Market stamp collection.
The pearls poking out of the top of the postcard and the are from Pro 31 Designs.

The larger two flowers are from my stash, the curly rose and rose buds are from I am roses.
I edged the curly rose with my faded jeans distress marker and sprayed it with Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mists.
 I love the way it bled into the flower.

The Gecko Galz image I used is from the Beautiful Bookmarks Collection.
I printed her out on vellum and used mod podge to adhere it to the canvas. 
I love how well that worked!
It didn't lay down flat but I liked the bit of dimension in the ripples and the sheer effect of the vellum. 
The lace along the edge is from Creating is fun and the flatback pearls on top are from Pro 31 Design.

The pretty lace ribbon on top is from Wild Orchids Crafts.

The butterfly I hand cut and embellished myself. 

***
This is an ATC...


I used a canvas piece sprayed with handmade sprays.
Stamped with my favorite script stamp from Stampabilities.
The rose is from I am Roses.
Bling around the image is a piece of bling mesh from my bestie, Heather, that I cut up. I am sure she got it from Pro 31 Designs.
And another beautiful image from Gecko Galz.

***
A card...


This lamp post is a digi stamp from Gecko Galz.
I used my distress markers to color it then pop dotted it on to my card.
The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the flowers are from another scrappy buddy and the little leaves are I am roses. 

***
A tag...


This one I'm pretty proud of because I used the roses image that I got from Gecko Galz and made my own paper. 
The large flower I used grunge paper, I cut the pieces on my Silhouette Cameo. 
Rose buds again are I am Roses.
Lace is the same as I used on the large canvas above, from Creating is Fun.
And the pearl drops again are from Pro31 Design.

*****

Gecko Galz Paper Crafting (come join the fun!)




Photobucket

4 comments:

Starr said...

Carol, welcome to Geckogalz! I am so excited that you are now a DT member your art is amazing! I love the pieces that you've made, and can't wait to see more!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Gecko Galz creations!! Looking forward to being on the DT with you!!

hazel said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team, your work is beautiful.
xxx Hazel.

Heather said...

Congratulations Carol!! You are going to be such a great asset to the Gecko Galz DT!! I just love all your creations :0) Yes...that blingy bling mesh did come from Pro 31 Designs!!

Congrats girl!!