Monday, June 4, 2012

Fathers Day Card

Hey everybody, hope you all had a great weekend!

I did a lot of running around this weekend so last night I sat down to relax and made this Father's Day card for my son.


On one of my recent shopping trips I found, at Tuesday Mornings, this Graphic 45 paper from the Proper Gentlemen Collection. 
It was quite a steal and I probably bought way too much but I love it!

This card was made using one sheet. 
I fussy cut the tag/postcards/receipts piece to tuck under the ruler piece. 


The flowers are from Prima's Printery collection.
I had the brad, that I used for the center, in my stash.

The gold & maroon ribbon you may recognize as part of my recent Gecko Galz swap package I received from Diane. 

***
I am linking to...
 Sugar Creek Hollow - Father's Day
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cec said...

All the tags/postcards, receipts on this are so vintage. What a great card for a guy and if you are going to put a flower on a masculine card then plaid is great. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Anonymous said...

Hello
This is such a great card with those papers creating a wonderful vintage feel.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

Fabulous Card Carol!! Great Fussy cutting!! Thank you so much for the paper, I LOVE LOVE IT!! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!
Hugs!!