Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blue, brown and circles...

Project # 2!
 Both in one day!
Boy did that feel good!

***

Gecko Galz has a blue & black color challenge. 
You have until June 25th if you want to enter so you've got to hurry!

Sugar Creek Hollow has a Circles challenge this week.

I combined the two and came up with this...


My first circle is a doily that I hit with faded jeans and vintage photo distress inks.

The drk blue pinstripe doily is one I cut on my Cameo.

The smaller doily is a piece my daughter sent me, I topped it with a circle I cut out of a Gecko Galz tag from June's Tag Your It collection and edged that with platinum stickles.

The dress form is a grunge board piece, also cut on my Cameo.

The brown carnation is from I am Roses.

The rose buds are from Wild Orchids Crafts.

The yarn is from my stash.

And the gems...
I got my Irock out! 
It's been a while since I played with that! 

***

I am linking to...
Gecko Galz - June Color Challenge (Blue & Brown)
Sugar Creek Hollow - Circles
Crafts and Me Challenges - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Going in Circles
Joyful Stampers - Anything Goes

Photobucket

6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! This is fabulous Carol! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘GOING IN CIRCLES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

hi there! beautiful card, love the dark colour combo, lots of impact. By the way, you won the blog candy on my blog a while ago. Pop on over and send me an email so I can get it in the mail to you1 Congrats!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, love the colours and all the details. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

love this card it's amazing...thanks for joining in at sugar creek hollow this week

Daniele said...

what a wonderful card so glad you joined us at SCH tis week
hugs

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love how the blue and brown turned out together! You have been so productive lately! Look..you even brought out the irock...Woo hoo..girl!!
Hugs

BTW...Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week!