Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bonjour!

Last night I felt like playing with a few stamps. 

This morning I put this together...


I used 3 different stamps on the tag then two more on the top piece.

The background of the tag has broken china, vintage photo and a touch of walnut stain distress inks on it.

I added a little bit of the broken china and vintage photo distress inks to the patterned paper piece as well. 


My I am Roses curly rose I edged the petals with broken china distress markers then sprayed the whole thing with a blue tinted pearl spray I made.

The teardrop pearl trim is from Pro31.

I used a gold gel pen over my Bonjour stamp to give it a little more sparkle.


The mini rose buds are from Wild Orchids.
The pearl spray is from Pro31.

Seam binding is from Shabby Beautiful.

The charm dangling from my Tim Holtz pin is from Walmart's clearance rack. 

Have a great night! 

I'm linking to
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Show a Bit of Brown
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wow Carol you make it all seem so easy...lol I love the burlap you added. Just wonderful my friend. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

Candy C said...

Carol...Your tag is wonderful! I love browns and blues together! You've created a very pretty background for your tag with the stamped script and the Distress Ink colors you used. I like the texture you've created with your little swatch of burlap behind your stamped Eiffel Tower. All of your flower embellishments, pearl trim and added metal embellishments work nicely together. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy