Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime

I made a summery/beachy card today.


I used Pink Lemonade background paper from 
the Gecko Galz 
Lemonade Paper collection.

I love this collection, so bright & summery.

The bathing beauties image is also from Gecko Galz.

The ribbon I got at a local antique shop. 

The pink flower, circle of pearls and blue pearls are from Pro31.

The yellow rose buds are from Wild Orchids Crafts.

The leaves are from I am Roses.

***
I am linking to...

Let's Get Shabby - 3rd Birthday Challenge
(Using Challenge #7 - Summer Influence)


Photobucket

2 comments:

hazel said...

I love your card, the colours and images are fabulous. We're not having a good summer here in the UK - lot's of rain, your card really brightened up the day.
xxx Hazel.

glorygirl said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors and the image you chose to use!