Friday, December 6, 2013

Treasured Times Release Party!

Good morning everyone!

I am happy share in the annoucement of 
Treasured Times Release Party!

If you did not start at Treasured Times please
 start HERE!

We have such a wonderful group of talented designers sharing their pieces with all of us!

Just look at all these great stamp designs.....


We on the design team were lucky enough to be able to play with these stamps. 

Below are my samples to show you....


I had fun not only using my Spectrum Noir markers but I also broke out the gel pens (metallic & glaze), haven't used them in ages!


The glitter paper is actually the cover to one of my daughters old notebooks,
it worked so perfectly with the colors of my gel metallic pens.


I had fun with the card below,
adding the confetti with the metallic pens.


I hope I was able to inspire you with my cards.

For more inspiration here are the links to all DT involved in the Release Party.....
Carol (me)

Please hop through all the blogs in the release party, 
enjoy all the inspiration,
leave comments
and 
maybe you can win the wonderful prize being offered!
The winner will be announce Dec 8th.

And that prize.....


I hope you enjoy the party!

Good luck to you all!




14 comments:

Adorable Country Classics said...

Carol, thank you for creating so many cute cards for our release party over at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps! They are all adorable!

Cindy said...

Great projects! I love how you recycled your daughter's glitter notebook cover and included it in your design.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Wonderful cards! I love easels and our cards showcase the stamps nicely!
Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
Sandy
♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

Unknown said...

You've got my favorite color going on there with your daughter's notebook cover. You ladies are very talented!

Donna Jones said...

Wow, you've been busy, I love the glaze on your glass and all your confetti too :-)

ShersL84bed said...

Carol fabulous job on all of your projects. Love those gel pens that you used.

Smiles Sher

Unknown said...

You can sure tell you had a great time on this project. It really shows!!!! Great job and great blog hop... A neebie

Patti J said...

Great projects! Loving the new release! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great cards. Love the party stamps. There aren't many stamps for New Years. they could also be adapted for receptions and other parties. thanks for sharing such cute cards.

Lynn Barbadora said...

Love the releases!!!! Job well done!

silvia said...

Great stamps and beautiful cards!!!
Love the girl in the glass!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable cards!! Love each of the designs, such adorable fun stamps to work with!!

Jane ayres said...

what a lovely selection of cards x hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Loving your creations and the happy new stamps too!