Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Floral canvas.....

Hi everyone! 

I want to share a canvas that I painted recently.
I found this YouTube Floral Landscape video tutorial for beginners, by Angela Anderson
 and I loved the colors and the ease so I had to try it! 
You can find the video HERE

And my canvas.....


I wish I could get a photo without the glare but this is the best one of the lot that I took!

In the video I believe she used an 8x10 canvas, 
I wanted something bigger because I wanted to hang it on my kitchen wall so I used a 14x18 canvas.

I have to say doing this painting was sooooo much fun
and 
it looks wonderful on my orange/rusty kitchen wall! 

It makes me smile every time I walk in there and see it!

*****

Hope you all are enjoying some great weather 
and some crafty inspiration!


No comments: