Monday, May 5, 2014

Gecko Galz DT project.....

Good morning everyone!

My Gecko Galz DT project today is a quick little card.


The background paper is from Heartfelt Creations.

The image is from the Mary Pickford collage sheet also at Gecko Galz.

I layered them with a piece of black cardstock and used my Perfect Layers Rulers to make the great matts.

I cut a piece of doily for the top of the card.

I used a piece of velvet ribbon that I cut for a banner, below the pop dotted image
and topped it with a bow made on my bow-it-all.


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty card Carol. I used one of the Mark Pickford photos for one of my projects. She was a classical beauty. Love your arrangement and embellishments!

Anonymous said...

That paper is perfect for the Mary Pickford image - gorgeous work Carol.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

Beautiful card Carol!! LOVE it!!
hugs
BOLB!!