Monday, May 12, 2014

Lovely Lady Gecko Galz DT project...

Good morning everyone!

My DT project for Gecko Galz is another simple card.
I'm not sure if it's because of the cold I had for far too long or what
 but I seem to be in a simple mode with my cards lately.

Here is my card.....


I cut the template for the card then added the background paper to the center and some shimmery black cardstock to the end pieces.

I added the corrugated paper that was inked with dusty attic ink by Ingval Bolme.

I used pop dots to add the matted image on top.
I used my perfect layers rulers to cut the mat.

I finished it off with the pearl button,
seam binding bow..made with my bind-it-all
and 
a couple of I-rock gems to the flower centers on the background paper.


*****
Gecko Galz product...

Background patterned paper is from Heartfelt Creations

*****
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card Joan...You call that simple??? I love the folded design base of the card and you decorated it beautifully. Very pretty and feminine!