Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pretty Birdie card...

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all are warm, dry and safe...
it's been raining a lot here and more to come all week!
Hoping you are all out of the tornado paths!

Today's project is a card I made for our 
Cross Promotion Project at Gecko Galz.

This month we get to play with 
Vintage By Me Craft pack papers & images.

Here is my card.....


I matted my papers and images with my Perfect Layers Rulers and a piece of yellow cardstock.

The background paper is called Ivy Vines.
It is part of the Floral Symphony paper pkg at Gecko Galz.

My next layer added with pop dots is the paper from Vintage By Me Craft.

The bird image is from For the Birds collage set at Gecko Galz.

I cut a piece of ribbon for the banner behind the first layer,
added a bit of fancy trim under the right side of the second layer
and finished with a smilie face button.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Love your card Carol. The paper and image are beautiful!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, those papers are my favorites too. ~Diane